What is this blog about?
- Connecting people and innovative ideas to their local seafood system.
- Enhancing knowledge about seafood, food systems, and sustainability.
- Discussing how to make seafood production more sustainable, environmentally, economically, and socially.
- Bridging the gaps between data, management, and stakeholders to effectively conserve marine resources.
This blog is my space to question the status quo and the level of commitment for sustainability of the ocean environment and ocean life, while seeking a position in fisheries conservation that takes advantage of my experience in marine science and policy,
SustainFish provides information, questions and answers on:
- Fish, ocean, environment, seafood, underwater life, coral, ocean habitat, sea life, global, local, sustainability, food systems, and the love of the water – global and local, ocean and freshwater and all.
SustainFish welcomes inputs
I welcome well mannered and relevant comments. I reserve the right to edit or remove comments if I consider that their content is unduly offensive or overtly commercial.
If you post a comment I reserve the right to use it as the basis of a post.